Us.

Us.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another Snow Day! Funny moments from Parker & McKenna

The past few weeks we have gotten a little bit of snow here in Nashville. Therefore schools have been closed, no church activities, etc... needless to say there have been a lot of days where the kids & I have gotten a little "stir crazy" here in the house. 
Today was one of those moments where too many funny things happened or were said that I just had to get written down so I don't forget them. 

Today while grocery shopping at Publix the kids were sharing a drink & riding in the "car" cart. I'm looking at my list & coupons when McKenna starts screaming, "Ah, Mom, Parkers nose is bleeding!!" I turn around to blood pouring everywhere, and when I asked what happened, Parker simply said with tears in his eyes, "I stabbed my nose with my straw!" -- OMG!

After we were done at the store, the kids were starving, so I decided to grab a few tacos & head home. While in the drive thru at Taco Bell, I had a rather gender-confused lady who was working at the window & when I pull up to pay, McKenna screams from the backseat, "Mommy! Is that a boy or a girl?!?" -- And yes, the lady heard!



Later on after the whole nose-bleed drama in the middle of Publix, we were back at home when Parker's nose starts to bleed again! As I'm holding a tissue to his nose, McKenna walks by & says, "Oh my! He has issues!" and keeps walking on by.... 

Oh my heavens... either they really are some of the funniest kids I know or I'm easily amused lately due to the lack of adult conversations I've been able to have due to all these crazy SNOW DAYS!! I swear all stay at home moms are going to be in a mental institution after this winter is over! 

Happy Snow Days everyone! :) 



1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness!!! Kids are precious aren't they! Sounds like a fabulous MOMMY DAY!

Love ya girl! ;)