Us.

Us.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Excuse my absence! :)

Well I know it's October...and honestly, there are no other excuses for my blog absence except to say, once school got out last spring after my last post, "summer in student ministry" began...thus, CRAZINESS in the Mills household. From camps, to other ministry trips, Brian out of town traveling & school starting here in TN the first week in August, summer was just a blink of the eye!!

So, school began and my baby girl went off to Kindergarten! :o(
To my surprise, I've held it together though. She is SO excited & has LOVED every minute of it. She is blessed with an AMAZING teacher and knows kids in her class from Long Hollow (our church here). So no complaining here when she comes home bubbly every day. There was even the day when she came out to the car rider line & jumped in the car, ripping out a paper out of her back pack yelling... "I HAVE HOMEWORK!!!" (with extreme enthusiasm!!) haha... Brian & I looked at each other like, we'll see how long this excitement will last! ;)

So here are a few pictures of the "first days of school" of both my little princess & my bruiser precious boy as he began preschool again this year.






Next up...post about our FALL BREAK TRIP to DISNEY WORLD!!! (Coming soon...)

No comments: